Sunday 23 February 2020

Trying to get an old npm package to work.

Im trying to run appium scripts directly on my Android phone. There's a package to do this called termux-appium, however it hasn't been updated since 2018. When I try to run a script using this package I get `"class constructor BaseDriver cannot be invoked without new"` It apparently has something to do with outdated packages and latest node version (cannot install older node version on termux), possibly outdated babel loaders but I know nothing about any of this stuff. I looked a the code and the basedriver is indeed being invoked with `new` so not sure why this error comes up.I was wondering if this might actually be a rather simple fix that I'm just not familiar with. Does this error suggest a simple babel issue?

Submitted February 24, 2020 at 01:10AM by RupFox

No comments:

Post a Comment