Wednesday 26 February 2020

Weird error (segmentation fault )

I am working on a project that require node 8.x.x, but now I globally installed node 12.x.x, so I yarn add n (node version management tool). And using that tool to install node 8.x.x, but in the middle of installing I have:``` installing : node-v8.12.0mkdir : /usr/local/n/versions/node/8.12.0fetch : https://nodejs.org/dist/v8.12.0/node-v8.12.0-darwin-x64.tar.xz###################### 31.1%curl: (92) HTTP/2 stream 1 was not closed cleanly: INTERNAL_ERROR (err 2)bin/node: Lzma library error: No progress is possibleinstalled : (with npm ) ``` And then no matter what I entered like node -v npm -v gives me segmentation fault. I don't know how to handle this, what is going wrong?

Submitted February 26, 2020 at 12:12PM by GreatFireWallSucks

No comments:

Post a Comment