Saturday 29 February 2020

multer and size of text area

I originally made a form that has a text area that has large quantities of text. This would be stored in database, and to get it working, I had to addapp.use(bodyParser.json({ parameterLimit: 10000000, limit: '50mb', type: 'application/json' })) app.use(bodyParser.urlencoded({ parameterLimit: 10000000, extended: true, limit: '50mb' })) but then I added image upload so I had to switch to multer. now multer seems to break when ever I fill the text box as intended. if I type something short into a text area, it works fine, but when full content is added, it behaves as if the field is empty, and since the field is required, it breaks down everything. Is there something that should be added to multer options, or somewhere else, to allow these extra large text fields?

Submitted February 29, 2020 at 11:57PM by wywrd

No comments:

Post a Comment