Friday 28 February 2020

Going to do a talk about the fs module in NodeJs in a few days

Alright so I need the attention of newbies and experts alike, I'm going to be giving out a talk to a whole bunch of teenagers who code, there'll be a few experts/people with professional experience too.I want to hear what kinds of things as a newbie you struggled to understand, would love more indepth knowledge in or needed some tips for.From experts, I want to know something that will be interesting to hear about, so that the experienced guys dont just yawn their way out of the session. Preferably within the context of fs.I've already established that I'll talk about fs.createReadStream and fs.createWriteStream and give an introduction to streams before because I personally struggled to understand them. Other than the usual stuff like introductions to nodejs, fs etc. etc. what can I talk about?Nervous as hell, need this a lot! Thanks a lot guys

Submitted February 28, 2020 at 10:48PM by HIV_isAProtein

No comments:

Post a Comment