Saturday 29 February 2020

Beware of Pirple.com

So I subscribed to there membership account for about 2 months and I'm extremely underwhelmed. Its at best just another a udemy course but its actually way worse because there is no Q&A section or anything of help except their facebook group that is kind dead, oh and NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT at all.I had an issue with their SaaS program emails not working and the support ticket they sent says they'll reach out in 1 business day but if you're a premium member (which I was) they you can message directly on Facebook for faster response.I send multiple messages over the course of 4 days. I posted to their wall and the Admin didn't approve it (but approved other posts around the same time) so I know he saw it.So after 7 business days I canceled my subscription and just can't believe they are in business. Other teachers on Youtube and Udemy do a better job or at worse equal job to these idiots and they actually help students.judging by the facebook student forum they have its nearly all middle-east/Asian subscribers who sadly don't know better and are getting taken advantage of.I cannot stress enough how much everyone should stay away from Pirple

Submitted March 01, 2020 at 04:12AM by TheWrongDamnWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment