Saturday 29 February 2020

Create a server for crossplattform communication with MongoDB

Currently I am working on a project where you can make notes and save them to an online account.As far as I know it is not recommended to let the user directly connect and manipulate a database. As a result I would have to write a server, the client connects to the server and the server makes the database lookups and returns the information. Is it intelligent to do this with node and return JSON files? Or are there other recommended, better, languages to do stuff like this.I would need somewhat of a login system and stuff like passport won't work when I try to connect the server from a language like C# or Java, is this correct?

Submitted February 29, 2020 at 09:41PM by hertelukas

No comments:

Post a Comment