Saturday 22 February 2020

Micro service architecture with NodeJs

Hi, I want to develop a project with NodeJs and MySql as the backend language and the project consists of multiple services so instead of creating a monolithic app I was thinking to create a micro-service based architecture. So can anyone please help me to create the micro service architecture?I was thinking of creating a controller service which will receive the request and then give it to the Authentication layer and once validated it will route it to the specified micro service. I was thinking of running individual services as a independent node app on different ports with their own APIs. The controller service will invoke those internal APIs. To deploy I was thinking to create multiple linux service files and start all services with “systemctl” command.For authentication I was thinking of using JWtokens for invoking the APIs and then call other internal micro services with their own service to service username password authentication.Is there anything that I am doing wrong? Is there anyway I can improve the security of this project?

Submitted February 22, 2020 at 07:16PM by Pronoy999

No comments:

Post a Comment