Saturday 22 February 2020

Any advice/resources to help me learn and create a web project in node.js?

I am a sophomore college student taking a web programming class but we are learning PHP using apache server which I heard is old technology. We have to make a project at the end of the class and I don't want to use dying tech. However, I have no experience with node.js and Javascript. My roommate who has a lot more experience in programming, told me to make a project with node.js. He told me I just need to learn how to use express, send html files, and client side JavaScript/JQuery.I have about 8 weeks to make a project. I am planning on just making a simple website of my portfolio unless if I think of a better idea.I am very new to web development besides basic knowledge of html and css. I don't know a lot of the terminology of what my roommate told me nor do I have a good understanding of the concepts of node.js.Anyways. I just wanted to ask if anyone has any advice for how I should start and what direction to take to make a node.js project. I am also open to new project ideas and resources to help me learn. I apreciate any feedback.

Submitted February 22, 2020 at 08:24AM by Datstructure

No comments:

Post a Comment