Tuesday 19 September 2017

trying to debug node.js module in chrome dev tools

I have node.js v.8.5.0 and chrome v.60 installed on my computer. I was using the following url as a reference in order to figure out the process to debug a node.js module in the Chrome Node.js Developer Tools (NDT) window:http://ift.tt/2hdt5dx added my-custom-node-module directory to the Sources panel and set my desired breakpoint but I'm not clear on how to run the module in the context of NDT.For example, I with the NDT window open, I executed a standard node exec cmd:node my-custom-node-module.js This executed the node module but it didn't trigger the breakpoint that I had set. What step am I missing in order to run a custom node module in debug mode so that it hits a breakpoint in the NDT window?

Submitted September 19, 2017 at 07:01PM by random503

No comments:

Post a Comment