Wednesday 27 September 2017

Single login website, multiple services

Hey guys,I'm planning to implement some sort of website (e.g. login.site.com) which can login to a service of choice (e.g. login.site.com > service1.site.com or service2.site.com).I'm trying to get this sort of flow going:Go to service1.site.comRedirected (or a pop-up like Google sign-in) to login.site.comAuthenticate on that siteRedirected, logged in, to service1.site.comThe same flow can be applied to any number of other services should we decide to create a new one.Does anyone have experience in doing this, or probably link to an appropriate guide to go about doing this? I'm trying to figure out:What authentication method should I actually useHow should it be writtenSecurity issues I should considerMajority of the projects I have been working on are in Express and Node 8+ if it helps.

Submitted September 27, 2017 at 07:41AM by cruzcontrol56

No comments:

Post a Comment