Tuesday 26 September 2017

Company Changing Tech. NodeJs as a backend?

Hi WebDev I was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice. My current company is about to make a shift in technology. We currently have a C# backend. The team are deciding which technology to move to. The company primarily deal with currency exchange and are hoping to move towards payments. We are most probably moving towards Heroku and will have integration with Salesforce with a Vue.js frontend. I have a little experience in NodeJs and hope to shift the conversation towards this. Other developers are suggesting Java and say that Node will break under CPU intensive situations. I wouldn't have thought much of the code we produce would do this. I have heard the many benefits of NodeJs, if this is a good tech to head towards do you have any arguments I can use in favour of it?

Submitted September 26, 2017 at 09:57PM by morkett

No comments:

Post a Comment