Sunday 24 September 2017

What do I need to learn about nodejs in order to be job ready?

I have around 2 years experience with front end dev but I want to move to backend using node cause I'm starting to hate HTML/CSS.I've been learning node for the past few days by watching and following tutorials on youtube. I also did nodeschool's tutorials which helped me learn some fundamentals. I'm starting to understand more about the different node modules (fs, http, events), asynchronous vs synchronous and more.There's obviously a lot to learn about nodejs and I don't want to know how to build a chat app using socket.io or create a crud app using expressjs.What I really want to know is what do I need to know about nodejs that will actually get me a job as a nodejs/backend developer? What are the MUST HAVE/KNOW skills, what should I be able to do with nodejs that will actually be useful to companies?Thanks

Submitted September 24, 2017 at 07:16PM by crazyboy867

No comments:

Post a Comment