Thursday 28 September 2017

[Help] Getting app to run on AWS elasticbeanstalk (502 Bad Gateway)

Hi this is my first time trying to run a nodejs app at all so I am having trouble troubleshooting.my package.json file contains "scripts": { "start": "lite-server" }, "dependencies": { "lite-server": "2.3.0" } }AWS says app starts, but then I get 502 bad gateway. Sources online say that AWS doesn't always start correctly, so I have tried to configure it to start using the "start" command as it is in my json file. I have read that the start command is a common error and unless you tell Amazon explicitly what to use it will falsely say the app has started. I have also read that ports need to match but do not have port information in my app (script.js) file.Please help a noob!

Submitted September 28, 2017 at 11:24PM by buqratis

No comments:

Post a Comment