Thursday 28 September 2017

Need some direction as I get started learning node.

Total node newbie here. Could someone give me some direction or point me towards a tutorial on how I can get a normal frontend jquery/fabric/canvas library running server side on node?I have a client site that uses http://ift.tt/1Eoe8Ui and during saving of customized products we generate an image from the canvas to use in other parts of the system like emails, invoices, and whatnot. The issue is since the image is generated client side we have to have the client upload it, which obviously can be super slow.I would instead just like to save the customized product as json and have the client upload that to node. Which can then use the same jquery lib to render the image server side and save it to disk. Is something like this possible/easy with node?

Submitted September 28, 2017 at 10:36PM by total-node-newbie

No comments:

Post a Comment