Friday 25 September 2020

FREE Udemy Top-rated Course: Microservices with Serverless Framework, Node.js and AWS

Hey there!TLDR: Click here to claim the course for free​https://preview.redd.it/563u0ltpxap51.png?width=480&format=png&auto=webp&s=3a3cce77fbfde6088d6ec37f5fec55b594baf0ecMy name is Ariel and I am that strange dude who gives out free coupons to his bestselling courses on Udemy every once in a while. Why? Because A) it doesn't hurt my sales, B) your feedback has made me a better instructor.I just released my new course on Udemy. In this course, I teach how to develop scalable, highly-available serverless microservices using Serverless Framework and Node.js, and the AWS platform.The course covers:The development of three microservicesServerless best practices,using services such as DynamoDB (persistence), Amazon SQS (message queue), Amazon SES (mail service) and Amazon S3 (cloud object storage).Authorization and authentication in a microservices setupI even provide a front-end application which is cool if you want to show-off your work.Serverless Framework demand and popularity is rising IMMENSELY over the past two years. From 100k downloads per week, to 500k downloads per week.​https://preview.redd.it/mklk3swrxap51.png?width=1335&format=png&auto=webp&s=6571dddb358b165f2c2aee8423213ab4aff4e2c3I would like to offer the course FOR FREE to the r/node community. You guys have shown incredible support for my previous bestselling course (NestJS Zero to Hero, 75k students, 4.7-star rating).Pay attention: This free coupon will expire in 3 days. Feel free to share it with colleagues and/or students. After claiming the course, it's yours forever.Click here to claim the course using the couponBy the way, there is a bunch of free lectures in the course's landing page if you'd like to get the feeling of how I teach and what subjects are covered.Thanks so much for your support. I am looking forward to releasing more content. If you have any questions about the course, the technology etc please shoot them here and I'll be happy to respond

Submitted September 25, 2020 at 03:13PM by WeinAriel

No comments:

Post a Comment