Monday 28 September 2020

Tech stack to quickly bootstrap a prototype.

I need to decide on what tech stack to use to quickly build a prototype for a friend, even though it is for a friend, I still want to deliver the highest quality software in the shortest amount of time I guess like every development project).I have spent some time researching and came up with the following options to use as starter applications:Meteor.jsVulcan.jsA full stack Vue app I have builtA full stack Next.js app that I have builtWhy I am slightly opposed to option 3 and 4 is that it was both apps I built as hobby projects and ifmy friend likes the prototype I would have to spend loads of time getting them production ready.Any other boilerplates or starter projects would be greatly appreciated.Thanks a lot!

Submitted September 28, 2020 at 09:02PM by Siegggo

No comments:

Post a Comment