Monday 28 September 2020

I created a dependency that turns objects into Mongoose Schemas.

Hi guys, this is my first post on Reddit, maybe I'm breaking a rule about disclosing new dependencies to developers, but I don't think so.I invite you guys to know a dependency that I just launched on GitHub and NPM. It is a dependency that transforms objects from JS (including JSON, if you prefer) to the format accepted by mongoose.Schema.One of the applications of this dependency is if you want to do a small or medium size project where you want to use the same database model as another application with a public API, then you can use this dependency with some other request like axios and automatically make the casting between the object that you passed to a mongoose.Schema format.You can see a practical application of this in my project's README.md, here is the link: GitHub projectIf you want to make a contribution to the project, feel welcome! It may take me a while to read the issues and pull requests, but if you need to talk to me directly, my twitter is @krteazy.That was my post. If I said something wrong, pardon me. English is not my first language.

Submitted September 28, 2020 at 08:41PM by rmkblnd

No comments:

Post a Comment