Friday 25 September 2020

Any modern tutorials/books about RESTFUL APIs?

HelloI have already learned some basics about building Restful APIS in NodeJS with:ExpressMongooseJWTBodyParserCORS0Auth TokensTesting with PostmanSplitting my code in routes, models, controllersPromisesAnd I have learned the above from some Courses & Tutorials here and there and there's a bunch of things I don't know yet and I'm looking to learn the best practicesFor example:What are the best practices for splitting your code?Should I use module.exports or export default .. etcShould I use MongoDB or SQL?Is there any way to automate my testing when I create a new API?What should I watch out for perfomance?and there are many other examples I could give..I have already created some Restful CRUD APIs but when I browse the Internet and git clone some projects I am overwhelmed to be honest.I prefer reading some open source projects but I don't mind reading a book, course, tutorial.I just want to learn the most modern methods

Submitted September 25, 2020 at 05:14PM by MariosFFX

No comments:

Post a Comment