Wednesday 18 December 2019

How do I set up google polymer 3 in express.js?

How do I set up google polymer 3 in express.js? I've never used polymer before, and I can't seem to get a hello world app to work. I've spent 2 days googling this, and it sounds like polymer 3 is setup much different from the past versions. I'm only finding tutorials and documentation and tutorials for the past 2 versions. I've seen versions that work for angular, but would like to avoid using angular, and would rather use express to build my webpages. I can use typescript if needed. It seems the issue is, polymer doesn't put a / in front of it's directory's in the module, and the module scripts are not public. I've heard of bower install, but there npm suggests I use something else for polymer. Can someone educate me on what I should to do?

Submitted December 18, 2019 at 02:23PM by SwiftNinjaPro

No comments:

Post a Comment