Friday 27 December 2019

Database architecture question

I am making a cooking application that makes it easy to find recipes based on ingredients you have in the kitchen. What would be the correct database and data architecture to use?Example: - I have a 100K recipes, each having 10+ ingredients - As a user, I can various ingredients (salt, pepper, pasta, etc) in my profile as I always have them. - the application should list recipes based on my set of ingredient - the application should also ‘recommend’ ingredients that ingredient would help increase the number of recipes to the user. For example, if I don’t have salt, the the app may list 10 out of 100,000 recipes. As such, it should recommend a few ingredients that would increase the list - the use may also want to see and research if he should add some ingredient to his shopping list by seeing how many additional recipes would be possible by this ingredient plus his existing ones. For example by searching ‘ground chicken’, plus his profile list of 20 ingredients, the system should list all recipes which are possible to cook

Submitted December 28, 2019 at 02:32AM by pakimon82

No comments:

Post a Comment