Friday 27 December 2019

Advice on image uploading with mern application.

Thank you all for being so generous with your time and expertise, my issue was resolved that i asked the last time.I have a question around uploading an image with a mern application. I have seen tutorials that are very simple to implement if I follow their exact approach, however my backend that is recieving the image upload is part of an endpoint that receives other user inputs from a form to and then gets posted to the server, for example car details, make, model, price and image that will all be stored in the database.My question does anyone know how to upload images when the image upload is part of other data that needs to be posted to the server too ? Will the form data work as expected when its also receiving req.body inputs like make, model, price etc ....Thank you

Submitted December 28, 2019 at 06:09AM by giordi12

No comments:

Post a Comment