Sunday 29 December 2019

Very noob question

Hello, this is a very noob question but I really hope someone can help me.Currently I just build myself a localhost server with HTML & CSS and pure Javascript.But what I need is, I want to be able to show content from my PC, in this localhost.So obviously I need a backend language for that. It's maybe also possible with vanilla JS, but I know it's not the proper solution for this.So let me give you an example, My web page (index.html) has a beautiful desing. And in header it just say: "Here is all my files in directory C://Desktop : "So, in below that header, I want to print all my filenames in my desktop. With using nodeJS.It might look like a stupid example, but I just wanted you to understand lol.I'm very beginner so this question might sound stupid too. Please enlighten me. :(Thanks in advance! and sorry for english.

Submitted December 29, 2019 at 03:32PM by Blackwater_7

No comments:

Post a Comment