Monday 30 December 2019

Auth for multiple users with Node and Passport-JWT?

So I can make a MERN stack CRUD app w/Passport-JWT and have all users login/logout and post/delete items. None of the videos or tutorials I've found seem to cover anything much more complex. I have a list application and I'd like users to only be able to see/update their own lists, rather than everyone going to the same place. Questions:What is a good way to set this up/write it in Node (and/or React)?Do I have to also create a Profile or Account schema or can it be done with just a User schema?Is MongoDB a better or worse choice here than a SQL db? Should I use Sequelize instead of Mongoose?General best practices?If anyone has code samples or references, feel free to post them or DM me.

Submitted December 30, 2019 at 07:49PM by anewdialect0

No comments:

Post a Comment