Monday 30 December 2019

Need feedback on my Node.js TESTING course before I publish

I'm working on a comprehensive course about modern Node.js testing. It contains all the basics for beginners + chapters which are way beyond the basics like component testing, testing in production, testing with DB, property-based testing and 10 others.I'd like to have a preview group that gets the lessons for free and provides feedback. Want to join and get 10 hours of advanced testing material? PM me and I'll be glad to join youHow can you know if my content is satisfactory? check out my guide on testing here, this is the level of content you should expect for:https://github.com/goldbergyoni/javascript-testing-best-practices

Submitted December 30, 2019 at 10:26AM by yonatannn

No comments:

Post a Comment