Sunday 22 December 2019

Getting Chrome like debugging on standard console.

Hello. Do you know how the chrome console and the node dev tools console have the enhanced functionality of printing out variables without console log and for allowing me to paste large blocks of code into the prompt (without having to program in a readline event)?What is this called? I might be having trouble explaining it.I would like to not have to use devtools to get this functionality. It appears present when I start up just node.exe and the resulting 'console' window works like chrome, but if I start the program like 'node byteframe.js' this functionality is lost?Ugg I can't express myself properly. Do I have to do something like this? https://exceptionshub.com/calling-a-web-service-using-nodejs.html

Submitted December 22, 2019 at 07:18PM by byteframe

No comments:

Post a Comment