Friday 20 December 2019

Advanced online course on Node and backend in general?

Hi! As the title says, I'm looking for an advanced online course on backend development. 99% of the courses I find online only include the basics, and after 3 years of doing APIs (not full time) I think I know how to use express and postman... What I'm looking is to go a couple of steps further, learn different design tactics, learn when to use each type of db... To make it short, be a senior developer.I have a full time work, so it has to be something I can manage when to study, and even though I love reading, I just can't learn from reading a book on this kind of things, and get bored after a couple of pages, so that's why I'm looking for an online course, even though it's paidDo you have one to recommend me?Ps, sorry if this has been asked before, the reddit search engine is not the best...

Submitted December 21, 2019 at 03:34AM by shinobiwarrior

No comments:

Post a Comment