Thursday 20 December 2018

My book Data Wrangling with JavaScript has been printed!

The world of data is big and it can be difficult to navigate on your own. With data all around us growing at an ever-increasing rate, it’s more important than ever before that we are able to deal with data effectively and efficiently to support our businesses and our customers, to be able to monitor and understand our processes and enable faster and better decision-making.When I started working with data in JavaScript there wasn’t much information or resources out there, I had to learn it for myself. I wrote Data Wrangling with JavaScript in the hope of making life a bit easier for those that come after me. I’ve already blazed these trails and in this book I share my years of hard won experience with you.Read more on The Data Wrangler: http://www.the-data-wrangler.com/data-wrangling-with-javascript-printed/​​https://i.redd.it/8b8yz5f0ii521.jpg

Submitted December 20, 2018 at 10:49PM by ashleydavis75

No comments:

Post a Comment