Thursday 27 December 2018

Send message to a specific worker from master?

So I had an IRC client in python and it was using way to many resources, so I switched to node. I converted the code and was trying to figure out child processes then found my way to forks. I eventually found out about clusters and that seems like my best option, but I have a question.I have been trying to figure this out for a while and don't know if this is actually going to work.1.) Many people need to send a message from the worker -> master but I need to mainly send data form the Master -> worker. Most examples only display sending from the worker at the main source of sending, am I doing something wrong here?2.) I also need send these commands to specific worker (I just found out you cannot Or at least I think send data to a specific forked child processes hence the reasoning to look into clusters). I know that3.) These commands send to the worker are commands to disconnect from a certain IRC. Would that work?

Submitted December 27, 2018 at 08:39PM by Wonderful_Appeal

No comments:

Post a Comment