Thursday 7 September 2017

Questrade.emit error

I am trying to use a package for Questrade which is a financial company. When I run my app.js file I get the error:Error: Unhandled "error" event. ([object Object]) at Questrade.emit (events.js:185:19) Now I get the error is not handled but looking at the docs I can not find out where or how I should include error handling. I used just the code from the section below the install to see if I could get it to work and nope not working at all. I have tried adding it on and can't figure out the right place or how. I'm a bit lost after a few hours of pounding my head.// Wait to login qt.on('ready', error, () => { if (error) { return console.log(error); } // Access your account here qt.getAccounts(); qt.getBalances(); });

Submitted September 07, 2017 at 10:45PM by business_for_life

No comments:

Post a Comment