Monday 11 September 2017

Beginners help to Sequelize!

Hi I’m new to sequelize and am having some issues do you know why the code I’m executing where I’m trying to query a table that is already in the database is creating a new table each time I run this but with an ‘S’ added on?const Sequelize = require('sequelize'); const connection = new Sequelize('nodejs_test', 'user', 'password', { host: 'localhost', dialect: 'mysql' }); const Games = connection.define('node', { video_game: Sequelize.STRING, system: Sequelize.STRING, }); Games.sync().then( () => { return Games.findAll().then(function(game) { console.log(game) }) }); this is what I'm seeing in my terminal after it's completed:Executing (default): CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS nodes (id INTEGER NOT NULL auto_increment , video_game VARCHAR(255), system VARCHAR(255), createdAt DATETIME NOT NULL, updatedAt DATETIME NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id)) ENGINE=InnoDB; Executing (default): SHOW INDEX FROM nodes Executing (default): SELECT id, video_game, system, createdAt, updatedAt FROM nodes AS node;

Submitted September 12, 2017 at 03:38AM by urlclsocalkid

No comments:

Post a Comment