Tuesday 9 May 2017

[Hiring] Node.js API developer in Salt Lake City, UT

My team is looking for a decent Node.js developer. We do MEAN stack, except there is no Angular work to be done for this position. There is already another team of Angular developers that handle that. This is specifically a back-end position.Since I am posting this on /r/node, I'll give advance notice that I have no clue if my company would pay for relocation or sponsor a work visa or would hire a remote person. Ideally, if you're already thinking of moving to Utah for job opportunities or you already live in Utah, and you're a great Node.js developer, this might be of interest to you.Please send me your resume if you're interested and check out my other post on this job opening. Also, ask any questions about the job, company, culture, technologies used, etc that you'd like to know more about.This is an X-POST from /r/utahjobs. See http://ift.tt/2qV2Vg2 for more details. Also, the company's official job posting is at http://ift.tt/2ptIlCr.

Submitted May 09, 2017 at 05:23AM by daniel_mcq

No comments:

Post a Comment