Tuesday 30 May 2017

Nodemailer emails not showing up on iCloud?

Hi Dotcomrades,I am using nodemailer to send out emails from my service. I have noticed that the body of these emails does not display on iCloud webmail. Anyone else run into this?For reference, I have a form on my homepage, at www.gibberit.com, that lets you send out demonstration emails. If you have an iCloud email address, you can see pretty easily, by sending yourself an email, that the body shows up as blank.I have seen a bit about iCloud not showing email bodies due to mimetype issues on Apple help forums, but true to form, the Apple forums have no solution whatsoever. (Note: I am, and remain, an Apple fanboy, but they are not perfect.)Anyone run into this issue? Any known solutions?Thanks!!!

Submitted May 30, 2017 at 05:55PM by libertymcateer

No comments:

Post a Comment