Sunday 28 May 2017

archiver and adm-zip are not working properly: help ?

Hello,For the export part of my software I need to put as an archive some datas. Unfortunately, archives made with adm-zip are half corrupted and archiver only works on development environment, for some reason : when I require archiver (or import), it'll return an error on the console : 'unknown pipe property on undefined'.So my only alternative is to find another package that would allow me to create an archive just like I would with both of them, and by that I mean adding a whole folder.Anyone knows any better zip package out there ? I can't really find a proper one with the npm search engine, they are all either outdated or broken.Thanks in advance.

Submitted May 28, 2017 at 10:06PM by IFThenElse42

No comments:

Post a Comment