Tuesday 9 May 2017

Good REST Backend with Admin UI

I'm building a site, and I'd like to focus on the frontend development. I'm looking for something SQL-based like WordPress or Ghost where I can give my client a perfected admin panel to add/manage content. I will then access that content via a REST API.I looked into Ghost, but there was no clear way to add custom fields/metadata to a post like you might be able to with a WordPress plugin. I looked into Directus, but the Node-based version is still being developed (I'd like to avoid PHP).Does anyone know of a database manager/CMS/REST API panel that I might be looking for? Admin panels always take way too long to develop ion relation to the rest of the site.Edit: what I think I'm looking for is a headless CMS

Submitted May 09, 2017 at 05:37AM by DaAwesomeP

No comments:

Post a Comment