Tuesday 14 February 2017

Silly question, but how do I go about creating the template engine/front end for big projects ?

So a lot of people seem to use jade or ejs for their projects. But how do I go about keep track of my front end. I have been using ejs because I like it...but I feel as though my ejs files are just too long. ( Maybe I'm doing it wrong ? )If I have a big project, do I have a bunch of ejs files with different "partials" to build the html ? Is there some useful front end library to help me with this or is there a template engine that I could use....Basically, what I am asking is.... *for big NodeJS projects, how do you store/make the front end of your application ? What template engine do you use and what front end libraries do you use (if any) ? Maybe if someone shared an example of project I could see what they do and get some ideas...

Submitted February 14, 2017 at 11:57PM by HappyZombies

No comments:

Post a Comment