Monday 20 February 2017

All of the sudden my Vue-Webpack dev server stopped working.

I don't believe I made any changes to anything that should have effected anything on the node-webpack side of my project but when I tried to launch "npm run dev" I was receiving errors. I installed 2-3 dependencies by hand that it claimed were missing before realizing I should just "npm install" which is when I got the following error:npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@^1.0.0 (node_modules\chokidar\node_modules\fsevents): npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.1.1: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any "} (current: {"os":"win32","arch":"x64"}) npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.14393 npm ERR! argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "ins tall" npm ERR! node v6.9.3 npm ERR! npm v3.10.10 npm ERR! path C:\Users\Ampix0\Documents\WebDev\Driveway\my-app\node_modules\node-sass\vendor\win32-x64-48\binding.node npm ERR! code EPERM npm ERR! errno -4048 npm ERR! syscall unlink npm ERR! Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, unlink 'C:\Users\Ampix0\Documents\WebDev\Driveway\my-app\node_modules\no de-sass\vendor\win32-x64-48\binding.node' npm ERR! at Error (native) npm ERR! { Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, unlink 'C:\Users\Ampix0\Documents\WebDev\Driveway\my-app\node_modules \node-sass\vendor\win32-x64-48\binding.node' npm ERR! at Error (native) npm ERR! errno: -4048, npm ERR! code: 'EPERM', npm ERR! syscall: 'unlink', npm ERR! path: 'C:\\Users\\Ampix0\\Documents\\WebDev\\Driveway\\my-app\\node_modules\\node-sass\\vendor\\win32-x64-48\ \binding.node', npm ERR! parent: 'my-app' } npm ERR! npm ERR! Please try running this command again as root/Administrator. npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request: npm ERR! C:\Users\Ampix0\Documents\WebDev\Driveway\my-app\npm-debug.log PS C:\Users\Ampix0\Documents\WebDev\Driveway\my-app> I am running on Windows, and this is from a PowerShell terminal running as admin.

Submitted February 20, 2017 at 09:42PM by Ampix0

No comments:

Post a Comment