Saturday 25 February 2017

Best way to have custom downloads?

I was wondering what the best method would be to allow custom downloads? Similar to how you can configure the settings for Bootstrap and then download your custom copy.I would only have 1 file that is being built from a users input and the rest will just be predefined.I figured I could use archiver to create the custom zip file, but I'm not sure how to go about the custom file generation. The file would always have the same format, but just some portions would be added or omitted based on user input.I figured reading in a base file and editing it based on the users input might be a viable option, but I'm not sure if that's the best way to go about it.I'd love any suggestions or advice

Submitted February 25, 2017 at 11:16PM by rfizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment