Sunday 19 February 2017

Looking for a library that allows simple editing of json files

I'm working on a small(ish) utility project. I'm using the config library (basically a directory full of specifically named json files, and a set of rules to determine which one to load http://ift.tt/2lZa67V etc). Is there a drop in module to allow editing of files like these on the server (including both server and client side). My server side is express, as long as it's compatible with express I don't much care.It can be a big text area and a list of files (nicer would be better, but I don't really care that much).They're easy enough to write, I just don't want to (side project, and I'm lazy). Would rather spend time solving my actual problem.

Submitted February 20, 2017 at 03:53AM by skarfacegc

No comments:

Post a Comment