Monday 27 February 2017

Is there a better way to do this?

I am grabbing data(products) from store owner's Shopify accounts.I would like to categorize each product for users to search, but the issue I'm having is I would need to require each owner to do that manually with a pre-set determined categories. Like gender, category type(shoes, clothing etc), product type(tops, dresses, etc) and also need to choose the actual category like types of tops or dresses, then after that is chosen, it will filter products by the type of top selected. I find this way very tedius and annoying especially if a store owner has over 10+ products which many will have over 100.Are there any solutions to my problem that I can't see?The only data I have from shopify is i can grab product_type for each product. like so: http://ift.tt/2ex1XTD

Submitted February 28, 2017 at 12:56AM by farhansyed7911

No comments:

Post a Comment