Tuesday 12 April 2016

Does anyone else try to just stick with plain old Callbacks?

I wonder if I'm alone in this but does anyone else not feel to great about using promises, async, q, bluebird, and similar modules for flow control? Constantly refactoring my own code to make it more testable resulted in me getting very comfortable with just callbacks and NO, my code does not go sideways.I feel like that is kinda a fallacy that only using callbacks results in really nested code. Most my code looks like this : http://ift.tt/1qNlDpm and other files in this project.Basically I feel like I'm missing the point to something, and the more I research about these flow control modules the more I dont understand why people are using them.

Submitted April 12, 2016 at 03:27PM by zayelion

No comments:

Post a Comment