Saturday 23 April 2016

Help figuring node.js out

I've never used node.js before so I'm hitting some roadblocks. I have a picture created client-side using javascript and I want to write it to a file. So far, I've figured out how to send a post request from my jquery script to the node.js app.js file, however, I'm not sure how to scrape / read the html at this point.Could someone help me with either passing an array through the post for node.js to get or a method of parsing the current html page with another package perhaps.If code snippets are needed, I can post them. Thanks!On a side note, looking forwards, after I read a save file with the fs package, how do I send that to the jquery / put it on the html page?

Submitted April 24, 2016 at 02:32AM by ludicsm

No comments:

Post a Comment