Tuesday 26 April 2016

Please help me to understand node.js better

There are some things I don't understand or would need some help:Is node.js running as a service on a linux server? Will the configuration work the same way? (I know about apache with sites, confs, mods,)How can I hide my javascript code from the client? (like in PHP only the result will be shown to the client and not the php code itself). But as I know from Javascript you can open a site an easy take a look at the Javascript in the source. Will the server side code written different to prevent this?Node.js is only single threaded? Can this cause problems?Can you recommend me a good tutorial, book, video,.. that is up to date and is looking at the programming language and also about security, database connection,...What I need to do:Present the user a webpage where he can input some dataThe data should be stored in a mySQL databaseLet him search through this dataBuild a PDF or DOC form from the dataThe last time I programmed a webpage was in PHP and this was several years ago. But I want to use something modern and innovative. I know about Java and Javascript syntax. I also like the idea of using the same programming language on the client and the server side.Any help will be appreciated.

Submitted April 26, 2016 at 09:18AM by dr34mup

No comments:

Post a Comment