Thursday 14 April 2016

Deploying?

So, i have been on the frontend for awhile, and it's quite easy to actually deploy things to a host. But a few months ago i taught myself Node and have been having good fun with it, until i actually finished my project.... Then the daunting question was: How the hell do i actually deploy a Node server? It seemed simple. I did some digging online and to my surprise i couldn't find a straight answer. Not one.I have a domain, i have a VPS, i have my project on that VPS (Thought it cannot actually run since it doesn't want to accept ES6 code for some reason, and i AM running the latest version of Node, tried Babel and still won't work) How do i deploy?Sorry if this isn't the place, i have just been looking, googling and searching left and right, but cannot seem to find anything.

Submitted April 14, 2016 at 11:44AM by sloansta

No comments:

Post a Comment