Wednesday 13 April 2016

A lightweight ORM which was made with comfort and performance in mind

Hello there,Lately, I have been involved in developing applications which shall execute many database queries in the background. I started off with Bookshelf.js, but after a while, its amount of methods just couldn't satisfy my needs anymore: most of the time, I had to use raw Knex queries instead.After seeking through solutions available on the internet, I came across Objection.js, which offers way more consistency than Bookshelf.js, but in my opinion, it simply offers too many features compared to my needs.My goal was to create a lightweight and scalable ORM with as few lines of code as possible. Today, I proudly present the takeover of the "knex-orm" package package on NPM, which is basically a wrapper around the pure functionality of Knex.Please give me feedback and suggestions for the project, as I am very passionate about it.

Submitted April 13, 2016 at 02:54PM by kripod

No comments:

Post a Comment