Monday 18 January 2016

Catch-all email hosting?

I'm working on an email relay similar to craigslist's email relay which needs to catch all emails sent to a domain and then forward to a corresponding email address. I already have code for listening to a mailbox and then forwarding as needed but just need an email server. I really don't want to host the email server myself as I'm not comfortable with email server setup so I need a hosted solution. Initially it'll just be for development/testing but eventually I'll need one for production. I'm ok with switch hosts for a more economical one when it comes time for production.Anyone have any recommendations?I'm sure this isn't quite the right subreddit, so you're welcome to direct me to right subreddit.

Submitted January 19, 2016 at 01:20AM by mrspeeds

No comments:

Post a Comment