Friday 29 January 2016

Best way to deploy node.js with mongodb app online?

Hey everyone!,I have just finished my first app and I really want to put it online. Static websites/PHP content has been relatively easy to put online but node.js apps seem very complicated to deploy.I have a few questions about deploying node.js apps with mongodb:What is the best service provider of node.js apps? (Taking into consideration of cost, ease of development and stability, speed)What is the best way to deploy mongodb with node.js? Is it by using an external provider like mongoLab or is there a way to keep your mongodb database on the same server as your node.js app?I am asking the second question because I have been using the mongoLab free mode for my apps and they seem incredibly slow.. and I dont really want to pay $15 every month just for mongodb storage.

Submitted January 30, 2016 at 02:33AM by mre12345

No comments:

Post a Comment