Saturday 30 January 2016

Socket.io Help v2.0

Alrighty, here I am again asking for help. I now understand SocketIO a LOT better. But I have a problem again. When users hit the create button an li should be added to the HTML and removed after 15 minutes. In my index.js file I can't do this because I can't use document, and I don't know how I can do all of this and save it (So that I can refresh the page and the li's are there and are gone only after 15 minutes later). I have tried a lot already, like sending back 2 variables consisting of a title and a URL to the client and adding those in the LI, but that didn't work (probably my fault since i dont know how to properly send multiple variables in one emit, havent found good tutorials on that online) So if somebody knows how i can accomplish this please tell me. If you have any questions just ask :). I am going to bed now so I will be able to reply to all of you tomorrow! Good night :)

Submitted January 31, 2016 at 12:15AM by timgfx

No comments:

Post a Comment