Monday 24 August 2020

Why NodeJs isn't as good as like Laravel?

Every time I see Laravel's ecosystem that help you literally build any website with just using tools, save you much time and save you from security and performance hassle, I become really impressed and feel like I wasted time in Node.js and the MERN Stack!https://preview.redd.it/y2eckmxn5xi51.png?width=1344&format=png&auto=webp&s=43c1e45e91d8a0a77cf2865ea7281197e94d72d4Why isn't NodeJs like it? Can you provide a NodeJs alternative for every tool in the Laravel's ecosystem?Also, Laravel has many freelancing opportunities while NodeJs almost has no opportunities at all (at Freelancer website). Where can I find freelance opportunities as a MERN Stack developr?I'm asking these questions to decide whether should I switch to Laravel or stay as a MERN Stack Developer, I really like MERN Stack and JavaScript so I don't want to switch at all deep in my heart. But with all these advantages I see in Laravel I fell like I'm wasting time and effort by doing everything (even security) by hand in the MERN Stack. So please tell me if there's something I don't see..For hipster folks who'll say: you can't compare a framework with a runtime environment.. I can. I compare them in accordance to the end goal they achieve. Both of them build websites.NOTE: I'm not saying Laravel is better than NodeJs.. I just feel that so I need someone to guide me and discuss these points that I mentioned earlier so I can stay with Node because I like it.​

Submitted August 24, 2020 at 10:37AM by AhmedHossam01

No comments:

Post a Comment