Thursday 27 August 2020

Please Help With App Post 404 Error

I have two files in my htdocs xampp folder: one is an html form, and the other is a node file in which I want to receive the posted information from the form. Both files are on the same folder, and on the same level. But for some reason I keep getting the "Object not found" 404 error. I have tried everything and nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any idea how I could fix this?Here´s my code if it helps:​This is the form:
​And this is the node javascript file:var express = require('express'); var app = express(); app.listen(80, function(){ console.log("Hello whatsup"); }) app.post('/submit-form', function(req,response){ console.log("All great"); }) ​Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Submitted August 27, 2020 at 06:37PM by epistemicmind

No comments:

Post a Comment