Saturday 29 August 2020

Linking a node.js backend to gatsby

Hey everyone! I am working on a project right now, and everything is going very well except I have one problem and I was wondering if any of you could help me out! I have a good working front end of my website, and I have a separate node.js script using the Google APIs to POST data to a google sheet online for a client. I was wondering how I could link the two, and make it so when a user fills out a form on the site, it goes to the google sheet.Sorry, I am not that good with backend development, and have never linked a front end to a backend before! I have a feeling I am going to have to learn redux and that sort of thing but I have no clue where to go from here. Thanks!!

Submitted August 30, 2020 at 12:35AM by timkauai

No comments:

Post a Comment